Vasu naturals – Foot Cream, 60 ml
Excessive dryness can lead to rough and painful cracked heels and dirt-clogged heel fissures giving rise to itchiness, peeling skin and inflammation. Vasu Foot cream contains an efficacious combination of proven Natural Emollients (Mango butter, Black seed oil, Olive oil) and Anti-bacterial agents (Licorice, Lemon oil, Tea Tree oil, Zinc oxide, Sulfur) to not only moisturize and soothe rough feet but also prevent infection.
- Absorbs readily
- Free from Lanolin, Parabens and Mineral oil
- Halal certified, Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Black seed Oil: It provides deep moisturizing effect and helpful to heal cracked heels. It acts as a natural emollient.
- Mango butter: It has superior soothing properties. It relieves itchiness and dryness of the skin.
- Licorice: It reduces inflammation and having wound healing property. It also provides protection against microbial infections.
HOW TO USE?
Wash feet with lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply cream over the affected area twice a day and rub gently till it is absorbed. Put on socks to aid in faster healing. Consult a dermatologist, if severity persists.
TIPS FOR BETTER RESULT
- Make it a habit to use a pumice stone or foot file on damp heels and calluses. Doing so will keep your feet looking good in open-back shoes.
- Wash your feet in lukewarm, not hot, water every day. Dry your feet well. Be sure to dry between the toes.
- Wash your feet in warm, not hot, water every day. Dry your feet well. Be sure to dry between the toes.
Store away from sunlight, heat & moisture